Home » , » Simbu Gets YouTube Award For His Love Anthem

Simbu Gets YouTube Award For His Love Anthem

Written By Admin on Saturday 11 May 2013 | 07:06


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PpoZOBOEunk/TwF-MIZkF4I/AAAAAAAABqQ/8fFLFJYu-q8/s1600/ALL-WE-NEED-IS-LOVE+simbu.jpghttp://reviews.in.88db.com/images/simbu-love-anthem/simbu-love-anthem-album-first-look-photo.jpg
It seems to be that south heros eyed on the youtube awards previously we know that Danush recived gold award from YouTube for his Why This Kolaveri.

Now Simbu who released his 'Love Anthem' in 96 languages across the world creating sensation is now on cloud 9 as his song won You Tube's bronze award. Simbu who is presently with Akon, busy recording the song's US version says, “I am honoured that my first attempt has been appreciated and I feel encouraged. I hope music lovers will enjoy the version that I create along with hip hop star Akon”. He dedicated the song to humanity and the anthem features Sivamani and Dharan while Ramji assisting with final mix. Simbu’s last release Osthe which is the remake of Hindi super hit Dabangg is running successfully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment